Practice COVID-19 Info Page
This is undoubtedly a challenging time, not only for the World, but health care providers. Now more than ever, we all need to cherish our bodies, health and our wellness. We don’t want life balance to be a thing of the past. It is still essential to strive to be free from unnecessary aches, pains, stress, tension and anxieties. That is why I have taken extra precautionary steps to protect "you" the client, BEFORE, DURING & AFTER your session independently and through following guidelines and considerations for Massage practices.
(1) I see no more than 3 treated clients a day in-office.
(2) There will be pre-screening and a questionnaire/intake (paperwork) before each office session; Temperature check with infrared contactless thermometer read.
(3) Masks are worn by the therapist during the entire session in-office and in-home. Masks are also to be worn by clients.
(4) Hot and Cold water hand washing station located in the building. HEPA Air Purifier in room/ along with building installed air circulation system.
(5) Hand Sanitizer is available for use coming into the building and in the massage treatment room.
(6) Every touchable surface is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each client; at the beginning and end of the business day; with a disinfectant cleaner, that kills the virus. (NO homemade "natural" mixes are used. I.e essential oils, vinegar etc.
(7) Fresh clean crisp sheets for each client;laundered and sanitized regularly.
(8) Face massages are done with gloves; No Intra'Oral treatment work will be done at this time.
(9) For in-office services, shoes are taken off at the office door and stored outside the office before sessions.
(10) Offered Wellness & Balance Coaching (PRO’Wellness Coaching) sessions are done either by Zoom or tele-session. In-office sessions are conducted in accordance with social distancing practices.
(List updated as new precautionary measures are being researched and discovered.)